ebb is committed to being accessible to all students, regardless of their financial circumstances. In the 2012-2013 school year, 33% of Webb families are receiving tuition assistance. The Financial Aid Committee grants these awards based on a family’s individual demonstrated financial need.
Families should apply for financial aid during or shortly after submitting the application for admission. Families requesting financial aid need to complete the following steps:
The following must be submitted to SSS no later than February 15, 2013:
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) for the 2013-2014 academic year
2011 Federal Tax Returns (1040), with all supporting schedules
2011 W-2 form(s) and/or 1099 (if applicable)
2012 W-2 form(s) and/or 1099 (if applicable)
- Starting on November 1, 2012, go to sss.nais.org.
- Click on the prompt to begin your PFS for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Create an account and save your user name and password. This will allow you to save and return to your PFS at a later date, if needed.
- Complete and submit.
The following must be submitted to SSS as soon as possible after February 1, 2013:
- 2012 Federal Tax Return (1040), with all supporting schedules
*We recognize that your 2012 Federal Tax Return may not be prepared by our deadline; please estimate your tax information on the PFS. Any award that is made prior to receiving the 2012 Federal Tax Return is tentative. This documentation is required in order to make a final award for financial aid. Please submit all documentation to SSS as soon as possible.
For more information, read Webb's Financial_Aid_Policy.pdf