The Financial Aid Committee grants awards based on a family’s individual demonstrated financial need.
Families should apply for financial aid during or shortly after submitting the application for admission.
To begin your financial aid application for the 2014-2015 school year, follow the steps below.
The following must be submitted to School and Student Services (SSS) no later than February 15, 2014:
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) for the 2014-2015 academic year
2012 Federal Tax Returns (1040), with all supporting schedules
2012 W-2 form(s) and/or 1099 (if applicable)
2013 W-2 form(s) and/or 1099 (if applicable)
- Starting on November 1, 2013, go to sss.nais.org.
- Click on the prompt to begin your PFS for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Create an account and save your user name and password. This will allow you to save and return to your PFS at a later date, if needed.
- Complete and submit.
The following must be submitted to SSS as soon as possible after February 1, 2014:
- 2013 Federal Tax Return (1040), with all supporting schedules
*We recognize that your 2013 Federal Tax Return may not be prepared by our deadline; please estimate your tax information on the PFS. Any award that is made prior to receiving the 2013 Federal Tax Return is tentative. This documentation is required in order to make a final award for financial aid. Please submit all documentation to SSS as soon as possible.
For more information, read Webb's Financial_Aid_Policy.pdf