We encourage all interested students and their families to visit our beautiful campus nestled beneath Southern California's San Gabriel Mountains. For a quick glimpse of Webb, view our campus map. Then, schedule a visit to see it in person.
Scheduling Your Visit
Here are a few things to know about your visit:
- Tours and interviews are available Tuesday through Thursday, by appointment only. For the safety of our students and residents, families may not tour the campus without an appointment.
- Requests for tours must be made at least two weeks prior to your preferred visit date.
- Contact the Office of Admission at 909-482-5214 to schedule your campus visit. Experience has taught us that scheduling by phone is easiest.
- If you are touring and interviewing, please allow two hours for your appointment. If you are only touring, please allow one hour.
- Families visiting between September through May will have student-guided tours.
Summer Tour Schedule (June 10-August 9, 2013)
Tuesday through Thursday at 10:00am
*the Admission Office will be closed July 4 and 5 and tours will not be available
The Fall and Winter tour schedule will be posted mid-July
Visiting Webb for the first time? Please click here