A Better Chance (ABC)
- A Better Chance is a national organization that assists academically talented youth of color via access to rigorous and prestigious educational opportunities for students in grades 6-12.
- AdmissionsQuest connects families and schools and provides a complete look at boarding schools and serves as community hub for families asking questions and learning about boarding school.
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
- CAIS is an organization representing approximately 200 elementary, middle and secondary schools in California.
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) - NAIS is the largest national organization representing independent schools and is a valuable resource for parents considering independent school information and application for financial aid.
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS) -The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS) is the public voice for college-preparatory boarding schools and the central resource for boarding school education. It serves roughly 300 boarding schools across the United States, Canada, and abroad.
Western Boarding Schools Association (WBSA)
- The Western Boarding Schools is a consortium of forty of the strongest college preparatory schools in the Western U.S. and Canada.
Independent School Alliance (ISA)
- The Independent School Alliance is a leading organization in private school admissions counseling and placement, founded by its member schools for the purpose of placing underrepresented students at the elementary and secondary levels.
New Jersey Seeds (NJ Seeds)
- New Jersey Seeds is a nonprofit organization that serves motivated, high-achieving, low-income students for admission to private schools across the country.
- Vericant, our associate in China, offers preliminary interviews for candidates from China. Vericant interviews are sent directly to Webb to assess proficiency in oral and written English. Selected candidates are invited for a formal interview.
Education Records Bureau (ERB)
- ERB is the only not-for-profit member educational services organization offering assessments for both admission and achievement for independent and selective public schools for PreK-grade 12. It sponsors the Independent Schools Entrance Exams (ISEE). While Webb prefers the SSAT, it will accept ISEE results as a substitute for our admission testing requirements.
Education Testing Service (ETS)
- ETS develops, administers and scores more than 50 million tests annually — including the TOEFL and the SAT - in more than 180 countries, at more than 9,000 locations worldwide.
Secondary School Admission Test Board (SSATB)
- SSATB supports students and families pursuing private school education around the world and is the sponsor of the Secondary Schools Admission Test (SSAT) which is required for admission to most U.S. and Canadian boarding and day schools.
Tuition Assistance/Loan Programs
School and Student Services (SSS)
- SSS provides the application for financial aid to which most U.S. schools subscribe.
Your Tuition Solution
- Your Tuition Solution is the education loan families have turned to at over 2,400 private K-12 schools nationwide. Schools choose Your Tuition Solution to provide a full range of convenient and flexible payment options for their families.