At Webb, the health and well-being of our students is our highest priority. We offer a variety of health resources to handle both routine care and minor emergencies:
- Our campus health center has nine registered nurses on staff and on call.
- A physician's assistant is available by appointment.
- Access to dental and orthodontic care can be arranged as required.
- Full-time counselors are on staff for both boys and girls.
- A certified athletic trainer is available.
In the event of serious medical emergencies, Webb is only minutes away from Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center.
Health Center Contact Information
Telephone (909) 482-5253
FAX (909) 482-5254