No results found
- 62 teaching faculty
- 83% hold advanced degrees, 24% hold doctorates
- 4 alumni faculty members
- Average over 7 years at Webb
- Average over 15 years of teaching experience
- 6:1 student/teacher ratio
- Average class size: 16
The Webb Schools are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and do not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, pregnancy, age, marital status, military or veteran status, medical condition, gender/identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
- Over $100,000 awarded annually for professional development and travel
- Eight endowed faculty awards that recognize excellence in teaching
- Generous financial support for graduate study
- Financial assistance with professional memberships and dues
- Comprehensive mentoring program for new faculty
- Health Insurance — Webb pays 90% of HMO premiums for employees and employee families
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability — 100% of premiums paid by Webb
- Worker’s Compensation
- Retirement Plan — Webb contributes 6-10% of employee’s base salary into a TIAA-CREF retirement plan upon eligibility. Employees may also contribute to a supplemental retirement plan at any time through salary reduction
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- Tuition remission for children of full time employees
- Laptop program for all teaching faculty
- On-campus housing may be available in one of 45 on-campus residences ranging in size from studios to four bedroom homes
- Voluntary participation in Dental and Vision plans, Legal Services and ID Theft Protection, Supplemental Term Life, and other supplemental policies
- Financial assistance with relocation
The Webb Schools are committed to fostering an inclusive school community characterized by openness, acceptance and empathy, where all members are valued, respected and supported. Our community is strengthened by the diverse views, beliefs, backgrounds and experiences of our students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Embracing diversity in all its many forms is essential to our mission: in particular, our call to provide an exemplary learning community that nurtures future leaders who will act with honor and moral courage, and serve with a generous spirit.
Webb is committed to hiring a diverse faculty and staff as part of this commitment. We partner with Nemnet Minority Recruiting, So CAL POCIS, AXIS and the Southern California Diversity Recruiting Fair as part of this commitment.