Webb Students Celebrate 2020-21 School Year
The Webb Schools hold annual celebrations as a capstone to a year of intensive academics, honoring students for extraordinary contributions and achievements and celebrating graduates as they begin the next stage of their journeys. This year, all events include virtual components to accommodate students who are learning remotely because of the pandemic.
· Senior Welcome with Alumni: Graduating seniors meet virtually with alumni from around the globe and learn about regional events and networking programs and are officially welcomed into the Webb Alumni organization.
· Jubilee: A spring music and arts festival features in-person and virtual student performances.
· Recognition Ceremonies: Head of Schools Taylor Stockdale and Associate Head of Schools Theresa Smith recognize students for academic achievements and community contributions in a virtual tribute.
· Senior Trip: All seniors are invited to a five-day residential experience on campus to celebrate the end of year. We look forward to resuming our end-of year trips to Yosemite for Vivian Webb School and the Grand Canyon for Webb School of California the following year.
· Candlelight Ceremonies: These hybrid ceremonies celebrate seniors and mark the passing of the mantle of school leadership to juniors.
· Class of 2020 Reception: Webb will honor the Class of 2020 with an in-person ceremony and reception.
· Class of 2021 Commencement: Hybrid ceremonies will allow for in-person and online participation by all seniors. Ceremonies will be livestreamed. Graduation speakers will be Judge Maame Ewusi-Mensah Frimpong ’93 for Vivian Webb School and logistics expert Dakota Santana-Grace ’11 for Webb School of California.