The application deadline for the 2016-17 school year was January 15, 2016. The Webb Schools is fully enrolled and will not be considering late round applications this year. Applications for the 2017-18 school year will be available by September 15, 2016. Please contact the Admission Office at (909) 482-5214 for more information.
- Submit an online inquiry. Please complete before scheduling a campus visit and/or interview.
- Register to take the required standardized admission test. Priority round applicants must take the required admission test between October and January.
*Webb is committed to sustainability. Therefore, we ask that you not send additional materials, i.e. certificates, letters, portfolios, etc. Your accomplishments and activities should be included in your student statement.
- Complete the Webb online application, which includes:
- Student Statement
- Parent Statement
- Current English and Math teacher recommendations (to request recommendations, enter the teacher’s email address in the space provided in the "Recommenders" section of the online application)
- Recommendation from the principal or counselor (enter the email address of the principal or counselor in the space provided in the "Recommenders" section of the online application); this recommendation contains a request for grades including the current 1st term of this year, and the final transcript from the previous school year.
- Pay the $75 application fee
*NOTE: The Webb Schools does not accept the SSAT Standard Online Application (SAO) or The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS) Common Application.
The Webb Schools admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. Webb does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law in administration of their educational policies, tuition assistance, athletic, and other school-administered programs, or any other basis in law.