As Webb begins to build momentum toward a multi-year capital campaign leading up to The Centennial in 2022, your philanthropy is an essential resource that impacts all aspects of campus life. Tuition covers approximately 80 percent of the cost to educate a Webb student, while the remaining 20 percent comes from the endowment and The Webb Fund. Join us in sustaining The Webb Schools for generations to come.
Last year The Webb Fund connected over 1,500 alumni, parents and friends by making a gift to The Webb Fund. We hope you will take a moment to renew your support. Thank you for honoring each Webb student and faculty member through your generosity.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to make a gift of stock or send a wire transfer, contact Angie Pfeiffer, Director of The Webb Fund at (909) 482-5288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.