Alumni Outstanding Achievement Award
The Alumni Outstanding Achievement Award pays tribute to alumni who best exemplifies the core values of the schools' motto:Webb School of California:
Principes non Homines, "Leaders not ordinary men" Vivian Webb School:
Sapientia Amicitia Atque Honor, "Wisdom, Friendship and Honor"Criteria
Nominees will have demonstrated one or more of the following:
- Significant success and/or prominence in their professional career or vocation bringing honor to themselves and to Webb.
- Exemplary service to the local, national or global community.
- Affinity for his/her alma mater
Recipients will be chosen based on the answers to the following questions:
- How has this nominee had a major impact on the profession and/or community in which he/she has been active?
- In what ways have the nominee's achievements been truly extraordinary?
- What is the nominee's level of engagement with the School?
Nominees who are not selected are still eligible for the next four years and do not need to resubmit an entry. Past Recipients
2014 Christian Holmes '64
2015 Louis Mayberg '80
2016 Jon Congdon '81
2017 Garland Reiter '72 & Dr. Katy Carr White '87
2018 Blake Brown '68 & Dr. Sandra Lee Rebish '88
2019 Guilford C. Babcock '49 & Colonel John S. Rogers, USAF (Ret.) '59